Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ugly Sweaters Are Not Making A Comeback


That doesn't mean we all can't have a little fun in the mean time, right? Check out this gem that I found at Value Village. It's Eddie Bauer. I just can't come to terms with the fact that in mid-1990s this was the fashion; people paid $40+ for this crap. I should also note that I have no intention of wearing this ever again, except when trying to be comical. There was an Ugly Sweater party last night, hence the picture. It's a size medium. Does that mean that people were typically fatter in the mid-1990s than they are now -or- people have shed away the pounds and/or the preference for oversize sweaters? This is what puzzles me. To top off the evening of terrible clothing, Rainier beer was served. Gross, but my compliments to those who purchased it.

*And of course a cute gay guy had to show up to the party while I was wearing that hideous piece of crap.*

No comments:

Post a Comment