Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rebuilding A Library

Times are tough, and so I have sold off nearly 90% of all the books I once owned. Now that I have the shelf space, and time, I am slowly rebuilding my personal library with hardcovers. A few are unread first editions, others are just hardcovers of books I like. Here is what my library consists of thus far:
  1. "2666" by Roberto Bolano
  2. "Tree of Smoke" by Denis Johnson
  3. "Beautiful Children" by Charles Bock
  4. "The Boat" by Nam Le
  5. "Snuff" by Chuck Palahniuk
  6. "Sea of Poppies" by Amitav Ghosh
  7. "Watchmen" by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons
  8. "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger
  9. "How the Soldier Repairs the Gramophone" by Sasa Stanisic
  10. "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
  11. "The Pets" by Bragi Olafsson
  12. "Glamorama" by Bret Easton Ellis
  13. "Underworld" by Don DeLillo
  14. "Philosophical Investigations" by Ludwig Wittgenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment