Friday, April 24, 2009

Seen At The Office Today

Can someone please explain what this means? This is a picture I took of the item in question. It's a wall calendar--somewhat obvious, I know--and it has something written on one of the days. My phone does not take very good pictures, so here is what it says:
"Don't cross off days until they're over for everyone prease?"
What does that mean? Why is the 23rd not crossed off, but the 27th and the 30th are? Is there any special reason why the note was written on Holocaust Remembrance Day? Is someone further perpetuating the stereotype that Asians say "prease" rather than "please"? These are questions that puzzle me, and I'm afraid I will never find their answers.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!! This made miss work just a tiny little bit!

    ReplyDelete