Friday, May 8, 2009

Two Car Accident On 5th and Spring

I was lucky enough to catch the Metro 2 across 3rd Avenue and up Spring Street, but when the bus got to 5th Avenue, we came to a halting stop. We could only see that there was an ambulance and several police cars with their lights flashing in the intersection. I figured we might be waiting a while, so I got off and walked the rest of the way home. I took this photo around 11:30pm on Thursday night.

The car (center) had most of its front end smashed in, and the other car (center-left) appeared to have plowed into the telephone poles on the southeast corner. I really cannot envision how this accident played out. Everyone appeared to be in stable condition. I noticed an officer wrapping a brace around a woman's neck. This was the exciting news story of my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment