Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Knew There Was A 'Popcorn' Button, But...

...I was not aware that they made microwaves with a 'Snake' button. I had the unfortunate, albeit elective, opportunity to watch "Snakes On A Plane" again--yes, again--and I caught a glimpse of this anomaly, and had to rewind it to double check that my eyes did not deceive me. Luckily for me, and my disinterested readers as well, my computer's DVD player comes equipped with screen-capture. Here is what I saw (spoiler alert: the snake explodes):



I guess microwave technology is so intelligent that you only need five simple commands--Snake, Dinner, High, Low, and Warm-- and a Start button. Furthermore, why would the Snake button select a time of 2:10? The goddamn snake exploded after no more than five seconds! The snake bits would just cause the microwave to catch on fire. I wonder if there has been a product recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment