Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This Is What It Sounds Like When Doves Cry

I purchased the original iPhone in December of 2007, and it has been good to me thus far. I have really pushed it to its limits, but apparently a less-than-two-foot drop onto concrete is its ultimate kryptonite. As I was about to leave work last week, I accidentally dropped it, and the screen cracked (as you can see). I did what any normal person would do: I grabbed some Scotch tape and saved it. I also dropped it, whilst longboarding, on Alki a few days later. I think its days are significantly numbered and I am going to be shit-out-of-luck when that time comes. To add insult to injury, my iBook (which synced with my iPhone) died about a year ago. All the music I have on my phone will be lost forever when the phone finally dies. Such is life...in the age of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment