Monday, February 9, 2009

Morning Adventures

I started off my day at 5:10am: I woke up from the sensation of having to urinate. I got out of bed, took care of all that business, then enjoyed a big bowl of imitation Fruit Loops and nonfat milk. After that, I put on my gym clothes and headed outside. Upon getting outside, I was annoyed to find out that it snowed during the night, and I was now going to freeze. I survived. 6am spin class worked me out, and gave me the energy I needed for the day. I walked back home, showered, got dressed, and headed out for the bus. This is where the real adventure begins.

My bus, ST 522, picks me up at 6th and Pike around 8:05am. My coworker just happened to be waiting for the same bus at the time. We chatted and waited for quite a while. We waited until nearly 8:45am for not one, but two buses to never show. I suggested that we hop on to the Metro 49 to the University District, and then connect with the Metro 372 to our point of destination. So we did. We enjoyed a nice scenic and sunny bus ride to the University District. Then we waited for about 15 minutes for the Metro 372, and made it to work just five minutes short of 10:00am. What an exciting morning! Then all hell broke loose. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment