Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lacking Creativity Celebrates Its 25th Year (In A Way)

Okay, so lackingcreativity.com has only been around since December 2008, but I've been here since September 1984! Yes, I'm turning 25 this year, and it's time to embrace the mid-mid-life crisis that is looming over me at this point. I'm told it won't be that bad, though. Despite the fact that I'm notorious for rarely (if ever) getting anyone else a birthday present--I prefer to give little gifts here and there throughout the year, if and when I can--I'm here to announce what would be an ideal gift for me: magazine subscription(s). The following would please my intellect:
The Advocate - $19.95/1 year (12 issues)
Out Magazine - $9.97/1 year (10 issues)
The Atlantic - $24.50/1 year (10 issues)
The New Yorker - $39.95/1 year (47 issues)
Time Magazine - $20.00/1 year (56 issues)
Foreign Policy - $19.95/1 year (6 issues)
Those are listed in no particular order. One of these days I'll be able to afford daily delivery of the New York Times. I hope that day comes sooner rather than later; you know, because printed news is soon to be history.

No comments:

Post a Comment