Thursday, January 29, 2009

Se7en and Se7en...No, Not The Drink

I wanted to include the movie cover in my post about Se7en the movie, so I googled "se7en". Interestingly enough, it directed me to several pictures of a very attractive Korean pop/R&B singer named "Se7en".

Born Choi Wong-Dook on November 9, 1984. Coincidentally, he was in a commercial for Sprite that was also directed by David Fincher.

His genre's listed include K-pop and J-pop. They, apparently, stand for Korean pop and Japanese pop respectively. I think we should call American pop A-pop. I'm making a formal declaration right now: from here on out I will be referring to pop as A-pop.

2 comments:

  1. You support my claim that he is very attractive -or- that we should all start referring to pop music as A-pop?

    ReplyDelete