Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh, How I Wish They Were Mine

"You're a shoe whore," a friend once told me. While it is not entirely accurate, I have no problem embracing the claim as such. I enjoy a nice pair of shoes about twice a year. I buy them; they look pretty for a while; they get beat up; they get worn out; I keep my eye out for another pair; I start all over.

After starting my day at the gym yesterday, I walked home passed Edie's Shoes on Pine and Bellevue. They really know how to lure me in, seeing as how they always have new sets of shoes rotated in and out of the window displays. This time around, it was shoes by Tretorn. I really like the color combination--I guess I'm a sucker for things that are blue/gray.

They're $60, which means I probably won't be their proud owner anytime soon. But I'm not worried; I find quality shoes more often than I find quality men. I love you, shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment