Monday, March 22, 2010

It May Be Your Monday, But Today Is My Thursday

For reasons that are, as of yet, undetermined, I have been itchy and subsequently scratching myself into oblivion for the past couple of weeks. (All signs point to allergies.) In the past few nights, I've been unable to sleep due to it all. So, this morning I woke up around 3:30 a.m. and never fell back to sleep. Although, I did tell myself last night that I was going to wake up and get my lazy ass to the gym before work.

5:30 a.m. rolled around and I had to make a decision. Either I indulge myself and get some disgustingly good McDonald's breakfast--I love their Sausage McMuffin with Egg--and waste some time on the internet until I go to work; or, I throw on my gym clothes, brave the cold weather, and spin to my heart's content for an hour. Luckily for me, my body, and my coworkers, I chose the latter.

I got to work on time, and my coworker told me she was a little bit frightened at how lively I was being this morning. (I also rode the escalator like Buddy the Elf.) I really need to get in as much time as I can before April 19th--that's when my gym membership expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment