- Find a fledgling restaurant that is run by an arrogant asshole.
- Send Gordon Ramsay to "save" the restaurant.
- Show the restaurant's chef exclaim how good the food is; show Ramsay spitting the food out and describing it with no less than five expletives.
- Have Ramsay observe a regular dinner service.
- Have Ramsay bitch out the chef/owner/manager about all the things that are wrong and need to be fixed.
- Have said chef/owner/manager bitch out Ramsay and proclaim there is absolutely nothing wrong with the restaurant, and that they just "need customers".
- Insert commentator's remark about how this will be "Chef Ramsay's most difficult challenge yet."
- Have chef/owner/manager break down in tears and say they'll do anything to fix their restaurant.
- Have Ramsay redecorate the entire restaurant and create a new "minimal" menu.
- Insert pep talk with Ramsay and the entire restaurant staff.
- Everyone rejoices.
- Ramsay expresses his skepticism.
- Roll credits.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
God, I need a life. I've wasted so much time just sitting in front of this damn computer, watching ridiculous television shows on Hulu: shows like...Kitchen Nightmares (with Gordon Ramsay). I've watched over 30 episodes of it, and I've figured out the secret formula for producing it. Just follow these simple steps: