Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Fun New Project

I love to bitch and moan about both pretentious youths and crappy literature (if you can even call it that). Therefore, I thought it would be refreshing, in different ways, to engage myself in the Clique series by Lisi Harrison. I know I'm going to love to hate them...all 14 of them (if you include the prequel and the forthcoming July release).

Why would I waste my time reading such dribble? Well, I haven't exactly been reading very much, and I think this may help get me back into it all. I usually push myself to read something very dense and intelligent (read Infinite Jest), but maybe it's about time that I bring the intellectual levels down just a bit.

Stay tuned for my book reports on the horrible mess that is bitchy seventh grade girls and their oh-so-important problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment