Saturday, February 27, 2010

Things That Annoy Me

I work with the public; and so, for eight hours a day, I am forced to endure the crimes of fashion that our customers unknowingly commit. My biggest annoyance is when people insist on wearing shorts in cold and/or rainy weather. This happens all the time, and it drives me nuts. Now, I know I am not exactly Mr. Couture when it comes to the things I wear, but I have enough common sense to know that you just don't wear certain things. Clearly, I am very outspoken about these grievances, because a coworker of mine left me the notes to the left on my work computer.

It reads: "Jon - Last night I saw a guy with SHORTS and A HEAVY COAT! Also SANDALS and SOCKS! Also LONG HAIR and a BALD SPOT! Also a fake cat tail hanging out from under his coat. I thought of you + how you'd probably want to stab something." -Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment